Internally produced publications, as well as external ones which MeteoSwiss employees have co-authored, are available to the public and to experts.
Note on publications in the area of 'Research and Cooperation':
- Scientific Reports are externally produced, peer-reviewed publications written in English. They are intended for experts in the field both within Switzerland and abroad, and present new scientific findings from research work conducted by MeteoSwiss.
- Technical reports are internally reviewed and are written either in one of the official languages of Switzerland, or in English. They are used for internal purposes in MeteoSwiss, and are also available to the public.
- Peer-reviewed papers which MeteoSwiss employees have co-authored.
- Conference contributions: Conference papers which MeteoSwiss employees have co-authored.
- Reports and scientific publications issued by the Swiss GCOS Office, the national centre in Switzerland for the Global Climate Observing System.
Search results (534)
Kein Ende der grossen Wärme und Trockenheit. Die Schweiz registrierte den fünftwärmsten Julimonat seit Messbeginn 1864. Auch die Monate April bis...Klimabulletin Juli 2018
Die Schweiz blickt auf den viert mildesten, lokal auf den dritt mildesten Juni seit Messbegin 1864 zurück. Es war der dritte Monat in Folge mit...Klimabulletin Juni 2018
Phenological observation networks have been implemented in many countries to monitor how the timing of plant seasonal life cycles varies in space...
Am Vormittag des 3. Januar 2018 erfasste der Sturm Burglind/Eleanor grosse Teile der Schweiz. Es war der stärkste Wintersturm seit Lothar 1999 und...Der Wintersturm Burglind/Eleanor in der Schweiz