The NCCS organisation consists of
- the board of directors: responsible for the financial and thematic management of the NCCS,
- the administration office: the central point of contact and coordination unit responsible for operational management,
- the executive committee: responsible for functional planning and the implementation of the strategy.
Members of the NCCS
- Federal Office for Meteorology and Climatology (MeteoSwiss)
- Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN)
- Swiss Federal Office for Civil Protection (FOCP)
- Federal Office for Agriculture (FOAG)
- Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH)
- Federal Food Safety and Veterinary Office (FSVO)
- ETH Zurich
- Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research (WSL)
The office is located at MeteoSwiss.
The climate services are developed by teams of specialists focusing on specific topics. Collaborative work on these focal topics by other institutions is also welcome. Currently, Agroscope, the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL), the University of Berne and ProClim – Forum for Climate and Global Change of SCNAT contribute to these focal topics.